Collegiate students wear a uniform in order to show professionalism and community. All students must meet uniform expectations in order to attend classes.
Ordering & purchasing your uniform
All new-to-Collegiate 9th grade students will receive one free gray short-sleeved polo shirt with the Collegiate logo at Family University on August 1st. School uniforms are available for pre-ordering! Families who place their school uniform orders on or before May 15th can take advantage of our early commitment pricing discounts on uniform polo shirts and sweatshirts.
To place your order using a credit or debit card, please visit our online school store. To place an order using cash, a cashier's check, or a money order, please use the printable uniform order form. All orders received before July 15 will be available for pick-up at Family University on August 1st.
Daily uniform components
Collegiate's required daily professional uniform consists of 4 required items and 2 optional items:
- Required: School Polo Shirt
- Required: Khaki Pants or Skirt
- Required: Shoes
- Required: Belt
- Optional: Sweatshirt
PE uniform components (for students taking PE only)
Any student participating in PE will be required to wear:
- Collegiate PE uniform shirt (to be purchased through the school) AND
- Collegiate PE uniform shorts (to be purchased through the school) OR
- Collegiate PE uniform sweatpants (to be purchased through the school) AND
- Athletic shoes or sneakers that have shoe laces
This is the school PE uniform for all students participating in PE at Collegiate for all grade levels.