Help our students climb the mountain to college!
Collegiate is growing to serve 500 students in grades 9-12 by 2018. You can help us grow to scale and support our students' preparation for the four-year colleges of their choice by making a donation to our Annual Fund today. Collegiate is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and your financial contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
Make your donation using any major credit or debit card by clicking on the "Donate Now" button below. Alternatively, you can mail a personal check to: Collegiate Charter High School of Los Angeles, ATTN: Vanessa Jackson, 312 N. Record Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90063.
What will my dollars fund?
A contribution of any size will make an impact on our students' and school's development:
- $100 can fund a student's graphing calculator for math and science classes
- $250 can provide a Chromebook laptop for a student or will cover the cost of a student's 3-day college trip
- $500 can send a Collegiate student to a high quality summer pre-college program
- $1,000 can fund a year's worth of our research-proven reading intervention program for a student
- $5,000 can provide a Collegiate teacher with a year's worth of highly effective instructional coaching and curriculum support
Give a gift of $250+ before January 1, 2017 and we will mail you a Collegiate Charter High School canvas tote bag printed with our school's values as a show of our appreciation for your generosity.
Thank you to our 2016 donors
Collegiate's leadership, teachers, families and students thank our 2016 contributors for your generosity in supporting our mission!